lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Performance: compound vs. multi-file index, indexing and searching
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:59:33 GMT
Hello Hui,

You are actually the person whose email I was referring to.  Have you,
by any chance, done the same test with newever versions of Lucene?  I
am using the latest RC, and see very little or no difference in
indexing speed.

Thanks,
Otis

http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-user@jakarta.apac