lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Brun <antoine_spam_b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject using previous results on a new search
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 07:07:24 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Lucene and more generally to search engines. As my company has decided to base
its new software on Lucene, I have one first question about Lucene querying functionnalities.

We are investigating the possibility to insert previous search results to a new query.

Does anyone knows if it is possible or if such an evolution is under development

Thanks

    Antoine Brun

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail