lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jt oob <jt2...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: flush an index directory
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:52:32 GMT
If I understand your question correctly you have document, you index
it, you change the document, you index the document again.

This will lead to the document being in your index twice, once with
each version. Searches will return hits for either the old or new
version of the document. If you change a document you must remove it
from the index and then re-add it.

If you want to delete your entire index just remove all files in your
index directory.

hope that helps,
jt

 --- uddam chukmol <uddam_chukmol@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all,