lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From milind honrao <mhon...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject help needed in starting lucene
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:35:35 GMT
Hi,

I am just a beginner. I installed lucene according to the intsructions provided.
I did all the changed to the environment variables
when i try to run the test program for building indexes using the following command:  java
 org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles test/Doc
I am getting the following exception
Exception in thread "main" class java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: MD5: Class not found.