lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: extensible query parser - Re: Proximity Searches behavior
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:30:34 GMT
On Jun 10, 2004, at 10:26 AM, Terry Steichen wrote:
> Erik,
>
> When is "Lucene in Action" scheduled to be out?

To add to what Otis said - I've been working feverishly to come to
"terms" with SpanQuery*, the new sorting feature, Highlighter, Nutch
analysis and much more.  Lucene in Action will be accurate with Lucene
1.4, so it has been a tough job to learn and keep up.  We are nearing
the end though, and I can pretty confidently say that Otis and I will
be completely done with the manuscript sometime in July.  We are behind
where we wanted to be, but thankfully that has worked out well with the
timing of a Lucene 1.4 final release.

	Erik