lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Patramanskij <...@osua.de>
Subject Re[2]: how to get all terms of a given field of curtain docId?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:32:48 GMT
Hello Grant.

Thanks a lot for quick tip, it's really what I'm looking for.

However, I'm still using  1.3 final, so I have to migrate to newer
release. Additionally, I guess I have to modify my indexing part to
set storeTermVector flag while indexing to true for the field, which I
interested to get TermVector for.

Max

GI> I think, if I understand correctly, you are interested in the term vector for a document,
which is available in 1.4.