lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Prasad Ganguri" <gang...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException when trying to indexing.
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:09:52 GMT
Hi Terry,

Thanks for your reply.

I identified the problem. I am creating a new index, but passing a parameter
that the index is existing one. So, it is looking for segment file (thinking
that the index is existing).

You rightly pointed out that, i am not calling UseCompoundFile method. I
will incorporate this call.

regards
Prasad

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Steichen" <terry@net-frame.com>
To: "Lucene Users List" <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: FileNotFoundException when trying to indexing.

> Prasad,
>
> I think you'll have to provide more code so we can see what's actually
going
> on.  BTW, I don't see you calling the UseCompoundFile method (unless you
do
> it inside indexFile/Directory) - I wonder if that could be an issue?
>
> Regards,
>
> Terry
>
> PS: I run on XP/Pro just fine, so there's nothing intrinsically wrong with
> the platform.

com.ganguri.cms.contentmanagement.index.FileIndexer.index(FileIndexer.java:6
> 2)
>         at

com.ganguri.cms.contentmanagement.filemanager.Document.moveFileToRepository(
> Document.java:215)
>         at

jsp_servlet._content._indexcardprocess._jspService(_indexcardprocess.java:19
> 3)
>         at com.ganguri.cms.jsp.CMSJSPPage.service(CMSJSPPage.java:20)
>         at

> :105)
>         at

> :123)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
> l.java:742)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImp
> l.java:686)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContext
> Manager.java:247)
>         at

weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:361)
>         at
> weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:261)
>         at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:120)
>
> The corresponding code is as follows:
>
> public static void index(File indexDir, File dataDir, boolean isNew)
throws