lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rasik Pandey" <rasik.pan...@ajlsm.com>
Subject RE : RE : Analyzers
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:04:44 GMT
> The jist of it is it isn't thread safe yet.  Although I don't
> think it is too much of a leap to make it thread-safe.  I just
> haven't had time to do so.  It can be done through reflection
> or perhaps by requiring a "deep" copy/reset of filter states.

I had a quick look and found that using reflection would be complicated as some TokenFilters
need extra objects at construction time like a charset[](RussianStemFilter) or a HashSet of
stopWords (StopFilter). Do you see a simple way around this? What were your thoughts for the
"deep" copy/reset you mention?

Regards,
RBP