lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik N S" <kart...@controlnet.co.in>
Subject RE: Range Query Sombody HELP please
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 03:54:20 GMT
Hey Ype

     Apologies for the misconduct.

Weh we do a search in SQL  using '*' we all know that the result would be
total no of records in the table,but when  we want to get limit our record
we apply  range between 2 specific row records [Which we call it as
subsearch]

   Similarly  on a indexed  record  I would like perform the same tecnique
as above.
  In fact I was looking at the url u sent me in the last mail on using
getRange Queries
 and was working on the same

http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/queryparsersyntax.html

and

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2003/11/07/QueryParserRules.html

but witou results for the last 12 hrs.

If u could spare a few minuts and please expalin or provide a simple  [
full ] example using and
over riding the  getRange() method .

with regards
Karthik