lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gilberto Rodriguez <gilberto.rodrig...@conviveon.com>
Subject Problem Indexing Large Document Field
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 20:03:55 GMT
I am trying to index a field in a Lucene document with about 90,000
characters. The problem is that it only indexes part of the document.
It seems to only index about 65,00 characters. So, if I search on terms
that are at the beginning of the text, the search works, but it fails
for terms that are at the end of the document.

Is there a limitation on how many characters can be stored in a
document field? Any help would be appreciated, thanks....

Gilberto Rodriguez
Software Engineer

370 CenterPointe Circle, Suite 1178
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701-3451

407.339.1177 (Ext.112) • phone
407.339.6704 • fax
gilberto.rodriguez@conviveon.com • email
www.conviveon.com • web

This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named within the message. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, the recipient is
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is prohibited. If this communication was received
in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and delete the original
message.