lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tool for analyzing analyzers
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 00:12:51 GMT
Mark,

Nice idea!  (I've had this type of thing on my to-do list for the
Lucene demo refactoring that I *promise* I'll eventually get around
to).

I tried to get it to work, though, and was unsuccessful.  It did not
show me any Analyzers in the drop down (I have the latest CVS version
of Lucene in my classpath).  Maybe this could be added into Luke as a
new tab?  You can sort of fake this with Luke now, by entering your
text as a query and seeing what it parses to, and select an Analyzer.

	Erik