lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf>
Subject Re: similarity of two texts
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 18:17:08 GMT
Lucene can't help you.
Search for text classification or text clustering.

Browse the tools section @ there you will found may
be tools that can help you with this task.
In general some key words for your further search:

Feature extraction from text.
Data mining algorithms for clustering or classification.
One Algorithm you may be will found useful is "Support Vector Machine".

Support your local book store and order:
This book has interesting section for you.