lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan Sonnek" <rson...@DigitalRiver.com>
Subject RE: pagable results
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 15:46:03 GMT
Great.  Thanks Erik.
I haven't experienced any performance problems with lucene, and our indexes are reletively
small (less than 10 thousand).  I've been working with a commercial search engine who's API
had pagable results built in, and so I just assumed that it existed for lucene.  I'm glad
to hear that it's handled internally and think that's a much better route.  I'd just like
to mention that lucene is a MUCH more solid product than the third party search engine we're
investigating, and lucene may be our final choice because of it.  thanks for putting together
such a solid product!

Ryan