lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Will CJKAnalyser be release with Lucene 1.4?
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 21:17:08 GMT
I'm not sure I understand your question.

At this point there is no plan to "release" the sandbox components -
they are really there in a batteries-not-included fashion at this point
but its all there to freely use if you like.

I did centralize the build system in contributions area, so each piece
should easily build into JAR files.

Is there more that you desire?

	Erik