lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Giles <mgi...@visionstudio.com>
Subject Re: Internal full content store within Lucene
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 19:54:01 GMT
Certainly any advancement in this area seems like a good idea.

I'll throw a use case on the pile as well.  For my own interest, the
biggest need is in highlighting (i.e. highlighting relevant segments within
the full text of documents).  I need to provide highlighted abstracts in
the search results, so the solution would need to be performant enough to
provide that service.

-Mike