lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tool for analyzing analyzers
Date Sun, 30 May 2004 10:14:53 GMT
On May 28, 2004, at 6:50 AM, Zilverline info wrote:
>> But I'd love to build a Lucene "demo" application that is powerful
>> enough to be used as a foundation for folks to use out-of-the-box.
>
> That's just what I thought. Here's one: http://www.zilverline.org

Michael - zilverline is nicely done!  I downloaded it and dropped it
into Tomcat and it came right up.  I did not actually configure a
collection yet, but from the docs on the website it looks like you have
built something quite nice.  Maybe you could embed a built-in
collection of the zilverline docs so something comes up right away and
is searchable :)

Nice work.  I'll definitely stay tuned into your project.

	Erik