lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Vito <v...@mnis.com>
Subject Re: SQLDirectory implementation
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 21:07:10 GMT

> >Has anyone had a chance to play with this?  How did it work?
>
> Still working on it.
>
> My database is FrontBase, which is heavily SQL92-compliant. I'm
> hacking my way through the (my)SQL that SQLDirectory uses, and am
> trying to bring it into compliance so that I can run the unit tests.
>
> Will report later.

If I can be of any assistance. Please, let me know. I am working on a
version that factors out the SQL with the ability to provide the field
types for some of the entries... it will still rely on the JDBC driver
supporting the getBytes methods for whatever field is choosen, and the
underlying DB not altering those bytes. All vaporware right now though.

-vito