lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Felix Huber" <huberfe...@webtopia.de>
Subject Re: about ParallelMultiSearcher
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 07:07:28 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene/

"
Anyone can checkout source code from our anonymous CVS server. To do so,
simply use the following commands (if you are using a GUI CVS client,
configure it appropriatly):

     cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs

     cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
[module-name]

Modules available for access are (click the links to view the CVS tree via
ViewCVS): "

Regards,

Felix Huber