lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane James Vaucher <vauch...@cirano.qc.ca>
Subject Re: Re-associate a token with its source
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:46:23 GMT
When indexing, use UnIndexed fields to store this data in your document.

org.apache.lucene.document.Field#UnIndexed(String name, String value)

Add the fields using:
org.apache.lucene.document.Document.add(Field)

After your search, you can get the field value from:
Document Hits.doc(int)

You can retrieve your store values using
String Document.get(String name)

HTH,
sv