lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Presentation in Mtl
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:09:08 GMT
This is great to see!  I've been presenting Lucene at the No Fluff,
Just Stuff symposiums for a while and really enjoy doing so.  I also
presented it last year at the O'Reilly Open Source Conference with the
toughest attendee possible, Doug Cutting himself.

I'm continuing my Lucene presentations this year still on the NFJS
tour, and also I will be presenting it at JavaOne.  The JavaOne
presentation is only one hour though, so it will be a very quick (yet
techie) pass through what Lucene offers.

Let's create a wiki page that lists all the venues for Lucene
presentations and training.  If you are in the US and near a city
listed here <http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com> come on out!

	Erik