lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Problems From the Word Go
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:48:02 GMT
Unfortunately the demo that comes with Lucene is harder to run than it
really should be.  My suggestion is to just get the Lucene JAR, and try
out examples from the many articles available.  My intro Lucene article
at java.net should be easy to get up and running in only a few minutes
of having the JAR (and basic Java know-how with classpath and such).

	Erik