lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: what web crawler work best with Lucene?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:23:50 GMT
Tuan Jean Tee wrote:

>Have anyone implemented any open source web crawler with Lucene? I have
>a dynamic website and are looking at putting in a search tools. Your
>advice is very much appreciated.

there is a crawler included within Apache Lenya
http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

src/java/org/apache/lenya/search/crawler/*

or you might try LARM

http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/larm/overview.html

HTH

Michi

>Thank you.
>

>IMPORTANT -
>
>This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged in which case neither
is intended to be waived. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and
remove it from your system. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses
and defects before opening or sending them on. Where applicable, liability is limited by the
Solicitors Scheme approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW). Minter Ellison
collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more information about
use, disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at www.minterellison.com.

Michael Wechner