lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Becker <pe...@peterbecker.de>
Subject Re: ANN: Docco 0.3
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:20:20 GMT
The underlying assumption was that File.isDirectory() does return false
on symlinks, but we never tested under UNIX or Linux and JavaDoc is not
very explicit about this (as so often). If that is wrong, can someone
mail me some hint how to do it properly? I assume it involves
getCanonicalPath() but the details might be tricky :-)

  Peter