lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <lists-kel...@relevanz.com>
Subject Re: status of LARM project
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:55:44 GMT
As far as I know, LARM is defunct. I read somewhere, perhaps apocryphal, that
Clemens got a job which wasn't supportive of his continued development on LARM.
AFAIK there aren't any other active developers of LARM (at least at the time it
branched off to SF).

Otis recently posted to use Nutch instead of LARM.

Kelvin