lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Olaia Vázquez Sánchez <ol...@udc.es>
Subject Re-associate a token with its source
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:40:03 GMT
Hello

I have documents in XML in which, for each word, I have 4 positions (top,
down, left and right) that would let me to highlight this word in a jpg
image. I want to index this XML documents and to highlight the results of
the queries in the image, so I need to store this positions for each word
inside the index.

I was searching about how can I use the Token fields to store this
attributes but I didn’t found any example where this fields were used.

Thanks,

Olaia Vázquez