lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: languages supported by lucene 1.2.1 in eclipse help system
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:18:22 GMT
That's no myth :)
Core Lucene (even the current version) does not include classes that
know how to analyze/tokenize text in languages other than English,
Russian, and German.  However, take a look at the Snowball
contributions in Lucene Sandbox, where a few more analyzers are
available, including those for CJK group of langauges.

Otis