lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Tang <samuel202...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Re: [Digester] DigesterMarriesLucene
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:45:08 GMT
Thanks Otis. It works. Great.

Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:Hello,

There is no need to include DigesterMarriesLucene.class in that
Lucene-demos Jar. You just need to make sure you add the directory
where DigesterMarriesLucene.class is, to your CLASSPATH. Listing 4 in
that article shows that DigesterMarriesLucene is not in any particular
Java package. Therefore, do not invoke it as java
org.apache....DigesterMarriesLucene, but rather: java
DigesterMarriesLucene .

Otis