lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] DigesterMarriesLucene
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:38:51 GMT
Hello,

There is no need to include DigesterMarriesLucene.class in that
Lucene-demos Jar.  You just need to make sure you add the directory
where DigesterMarriesLucene.class is, to your CLASSPATH.  Listing 4 in
that article shows that DigesterMarriesLucene is not in any particular
Java package.  Therefore, do not invoke it as java
org.apache....DigesterMarriesLucene, but rather: java
DigesterMarriesLucene .

Otis