lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tezcan Dilshener" <tez...@dilshener.de>
Subject Fuzzy search problem
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:52:37 GMT
Hi all,

I have indexed a list of entries using the StandardAnalyzer and now when I
want to perform a fuzzy search over this list,
I am getting no hits when I enter multiple words as the search criteria.

However, it works really good and fast, when I search for single words.

Can you please give me some advice on how to resolve this hurdle?
Here is an example of what I am doing

Index has the following entries
ARAP TURK BANKASI A.S.
ARAB TURKISH BANK

And the search criteria is ARAB TURK BANK

Hits found is 0

However if I search for a single word (ARAB or ARAP) than it finds entries.

Best regards, mit freundlichen Gruessen

T.Dilshener
MSc. CEng. MBCS CITP
dilshener consulting