lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From xuemei li <...@cs.odu.edu>
Subject about paralmultisearch java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:06:53 GMT
Hello all,

I am doing some work using Lucene 1.4 paralmultisearch.  The part of
code is like this:
Searcher searcher1 = new IndexSearcher("/home/abc/lucetestbed1/index");
Searcher searcher2 = new IndexSearcher ("/home/abc/lucetestbed/index");
ParallelMultiSearcher
searcher =new ParallelMultiSearcher(new Searcher[]
{searcher1,searcher2});

If I use
MultiSearcher searcher = new MultiSearcher(new Searcher[]
{searcher1,searcher2});
to replace the
parallelMultisearcher searcher=new ParallelMultiSearcher(new Searcher[]
{searcher1,searcher2});
It works well.
But if I use ParallelMultisearcher the code can compile correctly and
cann't execute correctly.The executing error is as following:
org.apache.lucene.search.ParallelMultiSearcher.getStarts()[I
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.ParallelMultiSearcher.<init>(ParallelMultiSe
archer.java:38)
        at SearchFiles.main(SearchFiles.java:92)

Is there anyone know something about how to handle this error? The error
is the same if I use a RemoteSearchable to search.

Thanks,

Li