lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Yuryev" <vyur...@rambler.ru>
Subject Re: Highlighting problem
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:53:25 GMT
Hi!
For you Mark Harwood has made a file HighlightExtractorTest in which
the principle of work Highlight is specified.
Besides by replacing tags <B> for example on < B style = "
color:black; background-color:#ffff66 " >, receive yellow Highlight.
If to apply conformity found word and color, it will turn out as at
Google and etc.
Best regards,
Vladimir.