lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tuan Jean Tee" <>
Subject Can lucene index both Big5 and GB2312 encoding character?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:06:53 GMT
Can I find out if I  have both Big5 and GB2312 encoded HTML files in two
separate directories, and when I build the index, does Lucene able to
distinguish the character set? or Lucene only work with single

Thank you.

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged in which case neither
is intended to be waived. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and
remove it from your system. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses
and defects before opening or sending them on. Where applicable, liability is limited by the
Solicitors Scheme approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW). Minter Ellison
collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more information about
use, disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message