lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Allen Atamer" <aata...@casebank.com>
Subject termPosition does not iterate properly in Lucene 1.3 rc1
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:02:08 GMT
Lucene does not iterate through the termPositions on one of my indexed data
sources. It used to iterate properly through this data source, but not
anymore. I tried on a different indexed data source and it iterates
properly. The Lucene index directory does not have any lock files either.

My code is as follows

TermPositions termPos = reader.termPositions(aTerm);
while (termPos.next()) {
        // get doc
        String docID = reader.document(termPos.doc()).get(keyName);
}

Is there anything wrong with that? Thanks for your help,

Allen