lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane James Vaucher <vauch...@cirano.qc.ca>
Subject Re: Performance of hit highlighting and finding term positions for a specific document
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:18:56 GMT
I agree with you that a highlight package should be available directly
from the lucene website. To offer this much-desired feature, having a
dependency on a personal web site seems a little weird to me. It would
also force the community to support this functionality, which would seem
appropriate.

cheers,
sv