lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane James Vaucher <vauch...@cirano.qc.ca>
Subject Re: Lucene 1.4 - lobby for final release
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:32:57 GMT
I'm personally a fan of a release small but often approach, but what are
the new features available in 1.4 (a list would be nice, on the wiki
perhaps)? Will there be interim builds available to try these new features
out soon?

There seem to be no nightly builds on:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-lucene/nightly/

cheers,
sv

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Chad Small wrote:

> thanks Erik.  Ok this is my official lobby effort for the release of 1.4 to final status.
 Anyone else need/want a 1.4 release?