lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Colvin" <j...@mygeneration.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject Problems indexing with keywords
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:48:23 GMT

Hi
I am creating an index with StandardAnalyzer and searching with the same.

I have added keyword fields to the index which contain something like this:

Rev_.12.04.2004
/root/navroot/10 Modules/drawer 1/drawer 2/job AK

When searching with the StandardAnalyzer I get nothing back when searching
for 'fieldname:Rev*' or as a prefix of the above
path'field:"/root/navroot/10 Modules*"'. If I don't add the '*' I still get
0 results.

 Can someone give me an indication of what I need to do to get this working,
I gather I need a custom analyzer but Im not sure what is required within.

Thx in advance
John