lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: DocumentWriter, StopFilter should use HashMap... (patch)
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:12:36 GMT
Well, one issue you didn't consider is changing a public method
signature.  I will make this change, but leave the Hashtable signature
method there.  I suppose we could change the signature to use a Map
instead, but I believe there are some issues with doing something like
this if you do not recompile your own source code against a new Lucene
JAR.... so I will simply provide another signature too.

	Erik