lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Date Range and proximity search
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:00:15 GMT
Please keep discussion on the e-mail list.  I'm not familiar with the
fields and types that Nutch uses first-hand, but you should take this
up on the Nutch list rather than the Lucene list.

I do know that Nutch uses a custom query parser, so perhaps it does not
allow range and proximity queries?

	Erik