lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Documentation and presentations
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:09:16 GMT
So far so good, Stephane, on the wiki changes - looks good!

As for our book - at this point, early summer seems like when it'll
actually be on the shelves.  By the end of April we should have mostly
everything complete, reviewed, and entirely in the publishers hands.
*ugh* - this process takes much longer than even exaggerated estimates.

	Erik