lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cocula Remi" <rcoc...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Wildcards problem
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:06:21 GMT
As you seems to be French (So do I), I suppose that your classes AccentFilter, SpecialFilter
and  PlurielFilter are dedicated to French documents analysis.
I would be interested in these classes (could you send them to me ?) .
I was on the way to create an accent filter and propose it to the lucene sandbox.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Stephane NOBILET [mailto:snobilet@sqli.com]
Envoyé : mardi 9 mars 2004 17:55
À : Lucene Users List
Objet : Re: Wildcards problem

index classique :

writer = new IndexWriter( indexPath , new MagicAnalyzer(), false );
writer.mergeFactor = 20;
writer.addDocument(PublicationDocument.getDocument(publi.getId(), filter) );
writer.close()

search :
QueryParser queryParser = new QueryParser( "content", new MagicAnalyzer() );
queryParser.setOperator( QueryParser.DEFAULT_OPERATOR_AND );
query = queryParser.parse( text );

dans MagicAnalyser : tokenStream () :
            result = new AccentFilter(result);
            result = new StandardFilter(result);
            result = new LowerCaseFilter(result);
            result = new StopFilter(result, stopTable);
            result = new SpecialFilter(result);
            result = new PlurielFilter(result);