lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: DocumentWriter, StopFilter should use HashMap... (patch)
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:34:54 GMT
Part of the dilemma of which implementation to actually be used will be
solved implicit since our function to construct the Set will return a
HashSet - and this will surely be the method most folks would use.  But
I will be sure to note in the Javadoc that the implementation of the
Set is important.

	Erik