lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Claude Devarenne <cla...@library.ucsf.edu>
Subject Re: Storing numbers
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:32:31 GMT
Hi,

I thought it is the StopAnalyzer that weeds out numbers.  StandardAnalyzer
keeps in them in I believe as I ran into the same issue using the jsp demo
code and just replaced StopAnalyzer  with StandardAnalyzer  and numbers
were searchable.  This assumes you index with a StandardAnalyzer  though.

Claude