lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tim Jones <TJo...@hoovers.com>
Subject Re: Using lucene as search engine to replace sql queries
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:20:03 GMT
It seems like you could do it in Lucene:

 - the first table (Human/Man/Dutch) would be considered
   Terms in Lucene (each record would correspond to a Term)
 - the second table would be turned into a Document for each
   unique id in the table (for example, one document would be the
   relationship id 1 example you give).