lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Thrys√łe <...@conscius.com>
Subject Re: PrefixQuery and hieracical queries problem
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:54:44 GMT
Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> Anyway.. I should've added that for Phrase Queries to work the text must
> be tokenized. So, the best way in this case would be to use
> WhitespaceAnalyzer for the uri field,

I've figured out how to use the WhitespaceAnalyzer for creating the
PhraseQuery, but I suspect I should use the same analyzer when indexing
(sot the leading slash isn't removed).

This is a problem though, because I'm using the StopAnalyzer. Have I
overlooked a way to specify a specific analyzer for a single field when
indexing?

> and store it as Field.Text(...).

Or UnStored?

-dennis