lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Thrys√łe <...@conscius.com>
Subject Re: PrefixQuery and hieracical queries problem
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:15:09 GMT
Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> What about using PhraseQuery, and store the path with all but first path
> separator replaced by whitespace (i.e. "/foo bar baz one two three").
> Then you could query for "/foo bar", "/foo bar baz", and so on...

Hi,

It doesn't seem to work though - unless I'm missing something.

I've tried to index the field both as Keyword and as UnStored.

I'm constructing a PhraseQuery myself (no query parser used), so I don't
know if I should add a single or multiple terms to the PhraseQuery.

The following (simplified) debug output gives no hits:

ADDING: Document<org.apache.lucene.document.Field@7bc0ac
Keyword<name:art> Keyword<uri:/dt art>>

SEARCHING: +(name:art) +uri:"/dt "

-dennis