lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject Re: DocumentWriter, StopFilter should use HashMap... (patch)
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:46:36 GMT
David Spencer wrote:

> Maybe I missed something but I always thought the stop list should be
> a Set, not a Map (or Hashtable/Dictionary). After all, all you need to
> know is existence and that's what a Set does.

It stores the word as the key and the value...

I don't care either way... There was no HashSet back when this was
written. I was just going to leave it as a HashMap so that in the future
if we ever wanted to change the value we could...

Either way.

--

Please reply using PGP:

    http://peerfear.org/pubkey.asc