lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Stone <>
Subject Search Bean contribution question
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:52:43 GMT

I bit off more than I could chew for a noob to Struts and got lost
trying to follow ACO's advice in the demo to apply MVC practices to
Lucene. I have had some success with Struts now and I'm getting the hang
of it in some other applications, converting one or two as well.

I found the SearchBean implementation in the sandbox. Can this be
succesfully employed in a Struts application? For instance, applying MVC
to the demo, an exercise I'm trying to under take.

Many thanks,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message