lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Steiger <>
Subject Re: Best Practices for indexing in Web application
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:00:55 GMT
Doug Cutting wrote:

> Michael Steiger wrote:
>> I'm wondering that there are no samples for this job. I do not think
>> that I am the first one looking for this.
> If you found this confusing, and would have been helped by some
> examples, please take the time to donate some good examples.  Lucene  is
> free, but requires donations to improve.
> (Even if you don't, just by asking these questions, prodding others to
> answer, you've helped a lot of folks.)

first of all thanks for all of your work!

If I write some code which is donatable (does this word really exist?
;-)) I will do so. But I heard today that the project I was trying to
extend with Lucene has been stopped. No more work for the next time on
fulltext and Lucene. But maybe I'll find some sparetime and finish the
work I was starting now.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message