lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Search Taglib
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 03:18:39 GMT
I, too, gave up on the sandbox taglib.  I apologize for even committing
it without giving it more of a workout.  I gave a good effort to fix it
up a couple of months ago, but there was more work to do than I was
willing to put in.

I have not heard from the original contributor, and I specifically
asked on the list for assistance with getting it cleaned up.  I would
gladly throw away what is in the sandbox for your code.

If your code is designated as ASL 2.0 on all the files per the Apache
licensing guidelines and you wish to donate it to the sandbox, just say
the word.

	Erik