lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <lists-kel...@relevanz.com>
Subject Re: Query validation in web app
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:52:44 GMT
Neither! :-) I was just wondering if there were better ways to do it, that's
all. I'm a regex newbie and I found it rather difficult to validate the entire
Lucene query syntax (including escaping!) using regex.

Anyway, I'm writing unit tests for the query validator right now courtesy of
jsunit...

Kelvin